Register your interest for our next trip to Machu Pichu!
Machu Picchu is an Incan citadel set high in the Andes Mountains in Peru, above the Urubamba River valley. Built in the 15th century and later abandoned, it’s renowned for its sophisticated dry-stone walls that fuse huge blocks without the use of mortar, intriguing buildings that play on astronomical alignments and panoramic views. Its exact former use remains a mystery.
We will take the ancient Inca trail, which follows the original trail that the Inca’s would have taken through the sacred valley. Along the way, you will get to experience phenomenal natural viewpoints, stunning scenery and various impressive archaeological sites.
This Ultra Adventures trip will take 9 days from start to finish. You will hike the Inca trail to Machu Picchu, making memories and friends that will last a lifetime.
London Heathrow - Cusco
Cusco- London Heathrow
You are responsible for getting to London Heathrow for the initial meeting. All transfers after the initial meeting will be included until you are back in the UK.
Flights will be booked using the information you provide to use, ensure that all of your details are correct.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
Our aim is to make sure your Ultra Adventures trek is as comfortable and straight forward as possible. Here's a detailed list of what is included in your trek.
- Flights to and from Peru.
- Transfers to and from the airport to the hotel
- Accommodation pre and post trek.
- 4 days (3 nights) Inca Trail with camping
- Expert Tour Guide with years of experience and knowledge
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner whilst on the Inca Trail
- Entry to Machu Picchu
- Expedition Medic to ensure your safety at all times
- Guided Tour of Machu Picchu
- Return by expedition train along the Urubamba River
- Assistance from our staff
- Fundraising Support from Cancer Research UK.
- Ultra Adventures Pack via post which includes kit list, fundraising support and sponsor forms plus much more.
WHAT EQUIPMENT IS PROVIDED?
Below is a list of everything that Ultra Adventures will provide to make this the experience of a lifetime!
- Expert guide
- First-aid kit
- Sleeping Mat
- Kitchen tent
- Dining tent
- Chef whilst on the Inca Trail
- Porters for support
WHAT KIT DO I NEED?
Once you have signed up to an Ultra Adventure you will receive a full detailed kit list in the post. We do our best to provide you with everything you need, but you will need to have your own personal kit.
- Personal backpack
- 4 Season Sleeping Bag
- Walking Boots
- Walking Poles
- Waterproof clothing
- Set of Warm Thermal Clothes
- Set of Cooler Clothes
- 2-3L Water Carrier
- Sun Cream, Sunglasses and Hat
- Personal Spending Money